Take the next step in your career with Chrismont!
Chef/ Cook - Full-time Position
Chrismont Restaurant & Larder
Our award-winning Cellar Door, Restaurant and Larder is a popular destination for wine and food lovers when visiting Victoria’s King Valley and High Country.
We are seeking an experienced food professional to join our busy Restaurant in the full-time position of CHEF / COOK.
This is a salary-based position with remuneration conducive to industry standards.
Will suit a reliable, skilled person with experience working in a high-paced, a la carte dining environment.
Candidates will need to demonstrate:
• A stable career background with proven experience in good food
• Experience in food prep of fresh ingredients with an attention to detail
• An ability to hit the ground running and to work clean
• Self-motivation to work autonomously and collectively as part of a team
• An openness to learning and development
• Have a great attitude and excellent work ethic
A LOVE for Italian food and its flavours is also a must. We can teach you the ins and outs, but we need you to be both passionate and heartfelt.
Chrismont also nurtures a positive workplace environment and offers its people:
• Work-place training and opportunity for career growth
• A fantastic and friendly team environment within a family-owned business
• Daytime hours for work/life balance
• Wine discounts
To apply please email your resume and a cover letter to Chrismont: email@example.com.
All applicants must be able to satisfy the Victorian State Government's requirements regarding vaccination to be considered for this position.