Cook/ Chef (casual)
Chrismont Cellar Door, Restaurant and Larder
An exciting opportunity exists to join the restaurant kitchen team at our award-winning culinary centrepiece.
We are now seeking applications from experienced and enthusiastic food professionals for the casual position of Cook/ Chef.
Will suit a reliable, skilled cook or chef with experience working in a high-paced, al la carte dining environment.
Candidates will need to demonstrate:
- A stable career background with proven experience in good food
- Experience in food prep of fresh ingredients with an attention to detail
- An ability to hit the ground running and to work clean
- Self-motivation to work autonomously and collectively as part of a team
- An openness to learning and development
- Have a great attitude and excellent work ethic
A LOVE for Italian food and its flavours is also a must. We can teach you the ins and outs, but we need you to be both passionate and heartfelt.
Successful candidates must be reliable and have a desire to work for a hands-on, family-run business and as part of a close-knit team. Must have own transport. Remuneration is conducive to industry standards.
To apply please email your resume and a cover letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org