We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Cellar Door Host to complement our existing team, and to deliver a high-end customer experience.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- – Providing friendly, tailored and knowledgeable service to our guests in the cellar door.
- – Maintaining a high level of presentation of the cellar door.
- – Completing start and end of shift activities.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- – Excellent communication skills and a bubbly personality
- – Mature outlook and disposition
- – Be passionate about wine and food
- – Be customer orientated – always going above and beyond
- – Be highly self-motivated with strong initiative and work ethic
- – Well-developed organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- – Ability to work on rotating roster including weekends and special events
- – High standard of personal presentation
- – Have a current RSA
- – Drivers licence and reliable transport
This is a casual role with daytime week and weekend work. You will be required to work extra hours during our busy spring and summer months.
Chrismont offers an amazing workplace. You will have access to:
- – A fantastic friendly team environment
- – Discounts on wine products
- – A competitive casual rate
- – The best view in the King Valley
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you. For more information or a copy of the job description please call 03 5729 8820. Please send your applications to Jo at email@example.com