Discovering the ideal dishes and flavours to complement our wines is a daily inspiration for us, whether it be through our own home-cooking, pairing varietals for wine and food dinners, or planning menus for our winery events.
Here’s some highlights that we’ve enjoyed throughout the seasons of the past year. We hope you enjoy.
- Pinot Gris – Pollo alla Catanese
- Arneis – Pan-fried Fish with Lemon & Dill
- Barbera – Chorizo & Basil Pizza
- Marzemino Frizzante – Spicy Chocolate & Walnut Cookies
- Merlot – Roast Lamb with Root Vegetables
- Petit Manseng – Shiitake Noodle Stir Fry
- Pinot Grigio – Antipasto Platter
- Pinot Gris – Smoked Salmon Salad
- Riesling – Stuffed Zucchini Flowers
- Sangiovese – Pasta with Beef Ragu
- Tempranillo – Lamb and Rosemary Pie